Voting Contest Results - Voting has reset on all the top sites!
Everytime you vote for Spartan MC it really helps! Votes get us further up the minecraft server top sites therefore helps us get more players! Remember you can win a VIP upgrade by being in the top 7 voters each month!
1st Place:Mario48434- PVP rank upgrade given to karamveer22
2nd Place:Xeonext - Survival VIP upgrade.
3rd Place:EveBerryMC - Skyblock VIP upgrade given to xPalmBerryNinjax
4th Place:CutiePie2904 - Skyblock VIP upgrade given to biblo27
5th Place:TheMatrix008 - Skyblock VIP upgrade.
6th Place:Dugalla - Survival VIP upgrade
7th Place:pipotasio - Survival VIP upgrade
All VIP won in voting contests lasts forever. If you are Ultimate VIP+ or Spartan+ at the end of the contest then you will receive a cash prize instead.
If you are a winner then please PM cuddylier here stating what server you'd like a rank upgrade on.
Congratulations to everyone who won VIP or cash! Remember to vote everyday this month and it could be you winning!
This is going to be a poll about a possible reset that the pvp server
might have. Here are some of the reasons on why we would have a reset:
- We have a new spawn and map layout that we
have created and want to put implement. (would fix most of the lag at
spawn and throughout the map.)
- We have a old player market, that I believe everyone would love to see again.
- Readjusting the kits. We want to give more bang for your buck and
return some of the old kits, but still keep a hardcore feeling to the
- Implementing new plugins to enhance the pvp experience.(1v1 plugin, Gun plugin for different type of arenas, etc)
- Re-adding MCMMO, but fixing the lag/hit detection issues that come with MCMMO.
- Giving a more balanced economy. (Not Godly's prices)
We believe with these changes, the server's population will increase.
The lag and hit dectection should be fixed. Also we will have many new
types of arenas that would give you more things to do on the server.
Please vote for this, as it will give me a good idea on what the
community would like to see happen. The voting tab is on the right side of the home page of www.spartanpvp.com.
- We have updated the forums more. We have changed the staff roster, added in a chat box on front page, and added an online staff member section on the right side.
- We have added a new plugin to be able to tell if people are using x-ray. That being said, I would suggest not using x-ray. It gives us a ratio based on the amount of blocks you have broken. We have already temp banned one player for this, and we will continue to temp ban for x-ray (depending on the certain situations).
I will continue to update this as we make changes and update the forums!
Just so everyone knows, we have added in a new ticket plugin that is user friendly and staff friendly. With this plugin, there are many added features for us as admins, to be able to tell how many tickets each staff member is doing. This way we know who is doing their job and who isn't. How does that effect the normal player? When the staff members aren't keeping up with tickets and such, they will be removed and will make spots on the staff team open for the players.
Here are some of the commands for players:
/t s,show show your own ticket
/t c,create <message> create a new ticket
/t d,done mark your own ticket as done
/t m,modlist list working moderators
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask below =]
There hasn't been a decision on a reset yet. Yes, it shows that most want a reset, but as everyone knows it takes time to get a reset all together. That being said we will post a week in advance if we are going to have a reset. So everyone play as if
The question to ask is: Who is it really hardcore for? Everyone? If some players are given great loot with little effort, it's difficult to assess that as 'HARDCORE' gameplay. So some 'tweaking' of kits should occur =O!
I am unsure of Spartan PvP's financial position, but most of the donors paid quite a while ago. So new money isn't coming our way that often.. Perhaps focusing on more balance would bring more long-term players?
The point of donating should be because of support towards the server, however, what 13 year old would spend $200 because of love towards the server? In a perfect world there would not be op kits but it's basically what keeps the server going...